Brightening Clay Mask 50g
Time to treat your skin to a little TLC each week?
Clay masks not only help soothe and heal the skin, they also draw out any excess oil and dirt leaving your skin fully refreshed. If you can, try to set some time aside twice a week for a mask and your skin will love you for it.
Our Brightening Clay Mask is formulated to draw out toxins and remove dead skin cells. With the addition of Lemon Peel and Hibiscus Extract this mask is high in Vitamin C and natural acids, and will brighten your skin, resulting in a vibrant complexion.
The bonus of powdered masks like ours, is there are a couple of tricks you can do to make it more suited to your skin type or simply to give it a little boost.⠀Check out the tips and tricks below.⠀
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin prior to application.
- Scoop out 1/2 tablespoon of mixture, add small amount of water and mix until you form a smooth paste.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Apply toner, serum and moisturiser.
Tips and Tricks
- Don't use a metal utensil or bowl when working with and mixing your clay. The metal reacts to the clay, reducing some of its clarifying properties.
- For best results use a clay mask 1-2 times a week after exfoliating. Each packet should give you 6-8 masks.
- Acne/combination skin - add a teaspoon of honey to the mix. Best to use unprocessed honey if you can - Manuka or Jarrah honey.⠀If you have dry skin add a little Jojoba oil too.
- Dry/mature skin – if you find clay masks are too drying all you need to do is add equal parts water and oil like olive, rosehip, avocado or whatever you have on hand or straight oil if you are really dry.
- Sensitive skin – just stick to mixing the clay with water and once you are ready to wash it off, wet your fingers and gently massage the damp clay into your skin for a super gentle exfoliating treatment.⠀
Love the softness of this clay mask so gentle on my ageing skin
Would recommend it 👏