3 in 1 Gel Toner 50mL - Salicylic Acid
Refresh your skin's complexion first thing in the morning with our 3 in 1 Gel Toner.
Our toner is specifically formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid to effectively exfoliate and clean pores to reveal a healthy looking complexion and help reduce the severity of your breakouts.
Using our toner twice a day can help stop the build up of dirt, oil and debris that can cause acne which reduces any skin imperfections.
If you looking to reduce sun spots or lighten hyper-pigmentation try adding our Salicylic Acid 3 in 1 Gel Toner into your daily routine. In addition to being an anti-inflammatory and an antibacterial, it is a keratolytic, which means it will break down the keratin in our skin, helping to lighten dark spots.
Ooops nearly forgot to mention we've added a little Hyaluronic Acid to help hydrate your skin too - you're most welcome!
If you're sensitive to products with Salicylic Acid then try our BHA Exfoliating Serum with Willow Bark which contains the natural powers of BHA without the irritation.
- Pump a couple of squirts to your fingertips and lightly apply to a freshly cleansed face, avoiding the eye area, twice a day (no excuses).
- Follow up with serum and moisturiser.
Tips and Tricks
- It is not uncommon for this toner to be a little stingy or tingling at first but after a couple of minutes it should subside. We always recommend to patch test first on a small section of your face ie forehead or cheek just for the first few applications.
- You can use this toner as a spot treatment for acne affected areas or breakouts.
- Do not use a physical exfoliant or polish whilst using this product.
After many years and many tries of different products finally one that helps. I have eczema on my scalp. Yes, it looks like dandruff, but it is more than just dandruff. It is a constant itching and burning on my scalp. This salicylic toner has relived it tremendously. I can not thank Sam enough. She is the first person I have come across that understood a shampoo or conditioner just does not help. I have been using the salicylic toner for about 2-3 weeks now, since chatting with her at Avondale, but have put it into a squeeze bottle for ease of application and just run it through my hair and leave it. My scalp does no burn anymore when I lay on my pillow of a night. I will definitely be catching up with Sam at one of her stalls mentioned in her 2019 stockist and events section to hopefully take this a step further and try to relieve the actual eczema now that I have stopped the insatiable itch. Thanks so much Sam, your a legend. Marci